Janitor/Building Maintenance (Full-time)
We’re looking for a serious, reliable person to fill a full-time Janitor/Building Maintenance position. Pay for this position starts at around $12.50 per hour, and may be more depending on qualifications. The work schedule is Monday – Friday from 6:45 AM – 3:45 PM.
***If you are interested in a part-time position and can work Monday – Friday from 6:45 AM – 11:45 AM, please apply.***
- Daily inspections of building interiors and exteriors;
- Janitorial duties, such as maintaining an inventory of cleaning products, paper products, pop products and toiletry supplies, washing fixtures, mirrors, walls, windows and woodwork, dusting;
- Grounds keeping duties and light landscaping duties, such as sweeping, scoop and salt walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow or perform other incidental seasonal tasks at the three brick and mortar locations during business hours as need be;
- Light maintenance work, such as changing light bulbs, ceiling tiles and blinds.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety procedures;
- Proper use of janitorial tools and equipment;
- Skills in effective verbal, listening and writing communication to consult with internal customers and external vendors to understand issues and recommend solutions;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently and as a team member;
- Time management and thoroughness;
- Previous experience with cleaning methods and general maintenance preferred.
- Ability to bend, reach, squat, stand and walk for extended periods;
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs;
- Ability to lift and/or move items up to 25 pounds regularly and lift and/or move items 25-45+ pounds occasionally.
Benefits Include (Full-time only):
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Free Bank services
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays and a paid personal day
Prior to hire, we do background screening and drug testing. This is required. Must have a valid driver’s license. Salary: $12.50 to $14.42 / hour
An application to apply is available below or from any of our locations.
If you wish to complete an application for these openings or future openings, please download the application below and return it completed to:
Kristy Pafford at First State Bank & Trust Co. at 1005 E. 23rd Street or mail it to PO Box 549, Fremont, NE 68026-0549.
You may also request an application at any of our locations. Our branches are located at:
1005 East 23rd Street
225 N. Main
1965 E. Military
3010 East 23rd Ave N. (in Wal-Mart)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.