Your life is mobile. Your bank is too. Say hello to a new way of banking with the mobile banking app from First State Bank & Trust Company. The mobile banking app for your iPhone or Android device allows you all of the features, security and convenience of online banking, 24/7, from the palm of your hand.
Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
- View your balance
- Log in with just a fingerprint or your face^
- View account activity
- Add custom notes or images to transactions
- Transfer funds
- Turn your Debit Card on or off
- Manage card alerts
- Pay Bill Pay
- Deposit checks with your camera with no click
- Access your eStatements
- Add a stop payment to your account
- Locate a branch or ATM
- Contact our customer service, including attachments
Plus, more features are coming soon!
Getting started is fast, easy, and free! Simply find the app in the Apple App Store for iPhone or iPad or in Google Play for Android, click on the "i" icon in the bottom left corner for more information, and follow the on-screen instructions to enroll. For those who are currently enrolled in online banking, you will use your same username and password.
With its user friendly interface and array of features, you can rely on the mobile banking app to be both convenient and secure.
Your mobile phone provider may charge additional fees for web access and text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile phone provider for details.
^Feature available only on supported devices. Contact your device's manufacturer for details.
Deposit your checks easily and quickly using your smart phone or tablet and our app. Mobile Deposit is faster than mailing a check and is completely FREE to our customers!
It's easy to get started:
- Log in to the app, open the menu in the bottom-left corner, and tap "Deposit Checks."
- You will then need to accept the Terms and Conditions for using the Mobile Deposit service.
- Tap "Choose deposit account" to choose the account you wish to deposit into.
- Endorse the back of the check (including: "For FSB&T Mobile Deposit only")
- Tap the front camera icon to take a photo of the check.
- Hold your device over the front of the check and follow the on-screen instructions. We'll take the photo for you! Repeat for the back of the check.
- Enter the amount of check.
- Confirm the entry and the images and then tap "Submit."
Q: What do I need to include in the endorsement line?
A: A proper mobile endorsement should be restrictive enough to indicate both that the check is being deposited through mobile means and that it's being deposited at First State Bank & Trust Company. So, we require that you write "for FSB&T Mobile Deposit only" along with your signature for your mobile endorsement.
Some checks include a checkbox that state "Check here for mobile deposit" by the endorsement line on the back. These checkboxes are generally insufficiently restrictive unless combined with the name of the depositing bank. Therefore, we will accept checks that have both the box checked and the name of the Bank written alongside the mobile deposit text instead of writing the entire restrictive endorsement.