Consumer Account Rates
Click here to download our current Consumer Account Rate sheet.
This document includes rates for:
- Certificates of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Premier Interest Checking Accounts
- 50+ Interest Checking Accounts
- Direct Interest Checking Accounts
- First Rate Checking Accounts
- Variable Rate Health Savings Accounts
- Long Term Care Checking Accounts
*APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is for business and consumer promotional rate CDs/IRAs. Rate effective 1/10/18. The APY assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Minimum of $500 required to open CD/IRA. At maturity, the 23-Month CD/IRA will automatically renew for the same term at the Bank’s stated 12-month CD/IRA rate and the 35-Month CD/IRA will automatically renew for the same term at the Bank's stated 24-month CD/IRA rate. Early withdrawal penalties will apply. Fees may reduce earnings. Rate is not eligible for relationship rate increase. This rate is offered for a limited time.